Best Canada Visa Consultants in Chennai
Looking for the best Canada immigration consultant in Chennai? Then contact Novus immigration services now. Submit your Express Entry application for Canada PR through an ICCRC member. Get Started!
Canada invite 55,900 immigrants in 2022-23! Grab this chance to migrate as a skilled worker! Novus Immigrations Has 20+ Years of Expert Service in the Field of Canada Immigration Services in Chennai.
TRV - Canada Visa
A temporary resident visa (TRV) is an official counterfoil document issued by a visa office that is placed in a person’s passport to show that they have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident.
Holding a TRV does not guarantee entry to Canada. The admission of foreign nationals into Canada as temporary residents is a privilege, not a right.
When submitting an application for a TRV, all applicants must complete, sign and date the following Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) forms, unless otherwise noted:
- Application for Temporary Resident Visa [IMM 5257]
- Family Information [IMM 5707]
- Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union [IMM 5409]
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476]
- Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475]
Study Permit Visa Consultants
The study permit is a document we issue that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLI) in Canada. Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada. Make sure you have all the documents you need before you apply. You should apply before you travel to Canada. Your study permit is not a visa. It doesn’t let you enter Canada. You may also need a visitor visa or an electronic travel authorization.
A study permit is usually valid for the length of your study program, plus an extra 90 days. The 90 days let you prepare to leave Canada or apply to extend your stay.
1. If you’re taking prerequisite courses
2. If you’ll finish your studies after your study permit expires
3. If you finish your studies before your study permit expires
Work Permit Visa Consultants
Most foreign nationals need a work permit to work in Canada. If you’re not sure, you can find out if you need a work permit. Get the right work permit for your situation There are 2 types of work permits.
Employer - Specific Work Permit
An employer-specific work permit lets you work in Canada according to the conditions on your work permit, such as:
- The name of the specific employer you can work for
- How long you can work
- The location where you can work (if applicable)
Before you submit your application for an employer-specific work permit, the employer who wants to hire you must complete certain steps and give you either a copy of a Labour Market Impact Assessment or an offer of employment number to include in your application.
Open Work Permit Visa Consultants
An open work permit lets you work for any employer in Canada, except for one that:
- Is listed as ineligible on the list of employers who have failed to comply with the conditions
- You can only get an open work permit in specific situations.
- You may be eligible for an open work permit if you:
- Are an international student who graduated from a designated learning institution and are eligible for the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program
- Are the spouse or common-law partner of a skilled worker or international student
- Are a temporary resident permit holder
- Are a young worker participating in special programs
Family Sponsorship Visa Consultants
Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a:
- Canadian citizen or
- person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or
- permanent resident of Canada
If you’re eligible, you can sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent children to become permanent residents of Canada. If you do, you must be able to:
- support them financially
- make sure they don’t need social assistance from the government
- #84, 2nd Floor, Brigade Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560025.
- +1-604-750-0704 /