ICCRC Registered Consultants In Chennai
The Govt of Canada has established ICCRC to safeguard the interests of prospective Immigrants like You and protect You from ‘ghost consultants’ or ‘unlicensed consultants’.
All Registered Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC) are registered with ICCRC.
Novus Immigration Services offers legal services in all areas of Canadian Immigration. Our firm was originally founded in Surrey, BC, Canada as Novus Canada Immigration in 2015 and after restructuring and expanding over the years, we have quickly become one of the most reputed immigration consultancy firms in Canada and in India with a strong global clientele.
WHAT IS ICCRC?
The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council
ICCRC is the national regulatory body that promotes and protects the public interest by overseeing regulated immigration and citizenship consultants and international student advisors/counsellors.
ICCRC’s federal mandate arises from the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and the Citizenship Act that require anyone providing Canadian immigration or citizenship advice or representation for a fee or other consideration to be a member in good standing of ICCRC. Exceptions are members in good standing of a law society in Canada or the Chambre des notaires du Québec.
Individuals providing Canadian immigration/citizenship services abroad are subject to Canadian law even if they reside outside of Canada.
Standard with all regulatory bodies, ICCRC fulfils its mandate by:
- Establishing entry-to-practice requirements of applicants seeking admission into the regulated professions
- Licensing professionals
- Receiving, investigating and adjudicating complaints
- Administering a disciplinary process to sanction professionals who fail to meet the regulator’s standards.
Who Is a Licensed Representative? Why Do I Need One?
Immigration and citizenship representatives:
- Explain and give advice on your immigration or citizenship options.
- Help you choose the best immigration program for you.
- Fill & submit your immigration or citizenship application.
- Communicate with the Government of Canada on your behalf.
- Represent you in an immigration or citizenship application or hearing.
- Advertise that they can give immigration or citizenship advice.
You can check if a person is licensed to represent immigrants or to give advice. Citizenship or immigration consultants must be a member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council.